Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ideas Please!

Ok, so it's 12:30 AM...that's right, the middle of the night on a Tuesday/ Wednesday. I'm still up, wide awake, and fidgity. I don't even know if that's a word, but it is now. I was so excited to have this week off to craft and scrapbook and write and just do the million things I couldn't find time to do while I worked. *scoffs* Well, of course, as fate and timing would have it, I'm stuck. I have no ideas. I sat at my stamping table today with the excitement reserved for Christmas morning and birthday presents. Nothin'! Absolutely nothing. So, I got up, cleaned my kitchen, watered my daisies, walked Monkey, and loaded photos onto the computer. Surely this would clear enough way for an idea or two, right? Nope...no such luck. So, here I sit, with all the time in the world and two closets of various supplies for the making of cute crafties and my result is...nothing. I did, however, manage to go thru my entire scrap bucket and either turn it into squares or circles to be used in the future instead of a giant box of colored debris. A friend says wisely..."You can't force it. It will come." Thanks for that, but really? I'm the creative whiz...maybe I'm whizzed out.

No comments: