Monday, August 17, 2009

Stuck in the mud

I think I've decided that I'm bored. I don't mean like can't find anything to do bored, I mean like numb to the world and completely restless bored. I'm stunted. I got out of a bad situation and now, I'm stuck back in the mud...alone and safe, but muddy none the less.

I had already given my notice at work before Mimi died, but then it was really over. I haven't been back since. I see her face in every one of the residents and I just can't do it anymore. So, that being said, I think I'm going to put my nose to the grind-stone and figure out what to do to get myself back to happy. I miss her so much I can barely breathe when I think of her. I want to make her proud.

I got a great job opportunity, assistant manager back at Catherine's. I start the 24th. So in the meantime, I've begun two significant projects...I've started selling Avon, quick and easy money and not much huge effort. (Plus, Mom will be my best customer) The second project is to get my Etsy page revamped...I'll post a link when it's ready. I keep my home clean, Monkey happy, dishes done, and my head in the clouds! One day, hopefully not to long from now, I'll wake up and be comfortable in my own skin again. Until then, I'll just smile and dream.

No comments: